CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Pain and Cotton Candy

Did you know that cotton candy eases pain? No? You didn't know that? Oh right...that's because it isn't true. I made it up, just now. I'm having a lot of trouble with my neck (you can read about that here: Little Bishop Chronicles. It makes me want to eat to forget about the pain. It makes me want to eat BAD BAD foods. Lots of bad foods. Chocolate chip cookies, cotton candy, ice cream, cake, etc...It's a good thing I'm not a fan of alcohol! Sure, I like a drink now and then, but I think I have an addictive nature and a love of alcohol would not be good for me. Not that a love for food is any better. I don't know. I'm just weak tonight and don't want to fight it.

I am tempted to send my husband to Dairy Queen. Though considering the time (almost 9:30pm), I doubt he'll do it for me. Wait...I think he just might. I forgot he had been wanting a banana split ever since his mom said something last week about getting one! Hey...he's going!! This is emotional eating at it's finest. And since he won't be back with my cookie dough blizzard for 20 minutes...it's all very premeditated. What a great man I've got! Though, he's probably halfway afraid I'll go ballistic if he doesn't go and get me ice cream. Don't judge me! ;-) I'll be good tomorrow...I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment