CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Gluten-free meatballs

I'm not great at experimenting. Thank God for the internet though! If you type in 'gluten-free meatballs' you are showered with an abundance of recipes. I picked the easiest one and gave it a try the other night. It uses corn meal instead of bread crumbs. It was extremely easy, and while it wasn't as 'light' as the packaged, frozen meatballs, it was good. I will definitely make them again!

Here is a link to the recipe:

http://killthegluten.blogspot.com/2008/01/gluten-free-meatballs.html

It doesn't look like this blog has been updated recently, but as I was scrolling through it, there were many other gluten-free recipes. Of course I have to watch out for sugar and honey and corn syrup as well, but I'm sure there will be some useful recipes here.

No comments:

Post a Comment