CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Checking in

Well I have successfully made it through day 5 of eating yeast-free again. I am feeling a lot better than last week. With the exception of this afternoon, I haven't felt like falling asleep at my desk all week. It really is amazing to me how different I feel when I don't consume the sugar in particular. Today I did have a little trouble staying awake, but I think that was primarily because I didn't go to bed until 12:30am.

I tried on a pair of shorts today (I was completely out of clean clothes so I was desperate!) that I haven't been able to button in at least 2 years. And they fit!!

I know there were a couple of other things I wanted to write but Kitchen Nightmares has me ensnared and is consuming all of my attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment