CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Planning for tomorrow

So I think I found the recipe I am going to try tomorrow night. A friend of mine posted this recipe back in November and I have yet to try it. Here's to hoping I have almond flour in the cabinet!


I suppose I should have a backup in case I don't have everything I need. How about this:


Stay tuned...I'll let you know what I decide.

I am really hoping to get some work done on Abbey's quilt tomorrow night too. I finally ordered some essential oils and emulsifying wax so that I can try my hand at making my own lotion, but I do not know if it will be in by tomorrow. If doesn't make it to my house in time, it will be on the schedule for next Wednesday, if I can refrain from making it as soon as I get it in!

No comments:

Post a Comment