CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Willpower Wednesdays - Week 1



I woke up this morning with horrible pain in my lower abdomen, and what I knew had to be a UTI. Very familiar with these, I promptly called my doctor at 9am. My appointment at 3pm confirmed my suspicions. Thanks to over-the-counter medications to control the pain, I am feeling OK, but definitely not 100%.

Of all days! I was SO tempted to push this off until tomorrow, knowing that by then the antibiotic would be doing its work and I'd be feeling better. It didn't help that we left the house at 7am and didn't get home until almost 7:30pm. My husband has just now gone downstairs to work and I am gathering all of my strength and WILLPOWER to get up and experience my first "Willpower Wednesday".

So, while I have a somewhat legitimate excuse, I am not going to wimp out before I have even begun!! I will be back in about two hours to report in on what I managed to get accomplished!


...THREE
...HOURS
...LATER...

(Spongebob anyone?)

Ready to see what I did tonight? Rather than write about it, I decided I would SHOW you in captioned pictures. Sorry if the text is hard to see...I had to resize the pictures a MILLION times (no, not literally) to get them all on here. Enjoy!






These Coconut Macaroons are delicious! To be completely sugar-free, I use unsweetened coconut. It's like a miniature coconut pound cake in your mouth!

Now for the non-food part - I learned to make these adorable tag blankets about a year ago. I made a ton when I first learned how, but haven't had time to get back to them. I also had intentions of making my own lotion, but I didn't get a chance to get all the ingredients I would need.




On a food related note...remember the cartoon/comic strip "Cathy"? Here is some food for thought from one of my favorite shows, Big Bang Theory:



No comments:

Post a Comment