CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 3, 2010

That same old vicious cycle

Am I ever going to be able to go more than 6 weeks making the right food choices? Yes, this is YET ANOTHER admission that I failed today. And yesterday. And the day before. And before that...you know how it goes. I could beat myself up on here and feel sorry for myself. But I will keep all the guilt and blame to myself for now and just tell you about the good choices I DID make today. There were two.

#1. Sticking to the roast, carrots and potatoes for dinner.

#2. At the advice of my chiropractor, I have begun drinking Sleepy Time Tea and instead of putting sugar in it, I used a packet of Stevia.

Sadly, that's my list for today. The infuriating thing is that I took my yeast-free Apple Cinnamon Muffins to work this morning; yet I allowed Tony's Donuts to tempt me simply because I had cash and that Blueberry Donut just sounded so good. WHY????

No comments:

Post a Comment