CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Home from Virginia

As suspected, I didn't stick to yeast-free over vacation. Monday begins full out detox. Not just cutting back. Strict, real detox. I know that it won't be easy, but it's time, YET AGAIN, to do this!! Who's with me? :-) The oddest thing is that I haven't lost ANY weight in the last couple of months, and yet people still keep saying things to me. They keep commenting on my apparently thinning face especially and it motivates me to keep pushing forward. So for those of you who don't know me, let's do a test, shall we? It's picture time.

Here is a 'merged' picture - the one on the left is from I think July/August of 2009. The one on the right was taken in November 2009 after I started on the yeast-free diet. In just a few short weeks, at least I could already see a difference. It's really encouraging to look back now and even though the weight loss hasn't continued, I guess I can see a difference, especially in my face.


Next comes the good part! I hate both of those pictures of me, even though I can see the weight loss difference in the picture on the right. While on vacation, we got a few pictures of me, and for the first time in a very long time, maybe ever, I am freely posting a picture of myself that I actually like. And it takes a LOT for me to admit that.

No comments:

Post a Comment