CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Vacation

Well we have one day under us and will finish driving today. While I haven't gone 'crazy' with the yeast, gluten and sugar, I haven't really adhered to a yeast-free diet. So far so good with regards to the food not making me sick. I'm eating smaller amounts of everything and this seems to help. I haven't really made a conscious decision to just say 'screw it' for the week, but I'm not really committed to eating yeast-free the entire time. While we are at the resort, I will cook yeast-free and I have some Candida-friendly snacks to keep in the cabin with us. However, during all the travelling, I haven't been very disciplined. I know it's not a GOOD excuse...but it is hard enough eating yeast-free when I'm home. Even harder when you are on the road, away from familiar surroundings and safe food.

I don't believe that I will have a good report at the end of the week. I am just hoping that I can be disciplined enough to eat right MOST of the time and can keep my stomach happy. Not sure if I will check in before I get back from vacation...but once we get back home and I'm back on track 100%, I'll get back to writing posts that are actually beneficial to those on the Candida diet! Hope everyone has a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment