CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Weak and tired

I'm feeling weak lately. I haven't caved and started going wild like I normally do. But I find myself less and less fired up about making the right food choices. I am trying to determine if it has anything to do with not being medicated any more. As of a week ago, I stopped taking ALL medication, including my anti-depressant. I would really like to live without it. I'd like to be able to function without it. I hate taking it and that I "need" it. I'll give it another couple of weeks and if I am not feeling better, I'll go back to my doctor. But I'd really like to survive without it.

Anyway...I'm still going through The Lord's Table. I think today is going to be day 7, no 8 I guess. I'm still eating *mostly* yeast-free, but I find that I have absolutely NO motivation to clean or cook or do laundry. This is NOT good, but I had little motivation to do those things before I went off of my medicine anyway.

Hopefully I can shake this off and get to feeling better soon.

Anyone have any suggestions for what I should try this week for Willpower Wednesday? Oh and remember that lotion I made during my second Willpower Wednesday? Over on my other blog I am giving away an 8oz. bottle of it. If you'd like to enter the giveaway, go here.

No comments:

Post a Comment