CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 17, 2010

What a weekend!

I hate busy weekends. I really do. While the busy ones are usually filled with good things and great friends, they are still busy. My mood didn't change throughout the weekend, except to say that it went up and down. But I mostly felt down and distant and alone. Really, really alone. For no particular reason at all.

I had a difficult time at work today, staying focused and motivated but I made it through. I SHOULD have gone to the Y tonight. I SHOULD have gone to Sam's and the grocery store. But the weather has been so gloomy I just didn't feel like getting back out. I'm hoping that I can get some of those trips made tomorrow night. We shall see...

Today is Day 9 of the Lord's Table. It's the night that the lesson is about the woman at the well (John 4:7-30). This verse in particular I love: "Everyone who drinks this water will be thirsty again, but whoever drinks the water I give him will never thirst. Indeed, the water I give him will become in him a spring of water welling up to eternal life."

The lesson was good tonight. I don't feel 100% yet emotionally, but I feel like I am coming through the other side and am optimistic that I can be free of ALL medications.

No comments:

Post a Comment