CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Willpower Wednesday


Tonight was non-traditional, as far as my Willpower Wednesdays go. It was more Wednesday than Willpwoer. It coincided with my Lord's Table meal plan though because tomorrow is a "fast" day. And rather than fasting the entire day tomorrow, I am doing what they suggested and am going from dinner on Wednesday nights to dinner Thursday night. So, I am going to have to rearrange things a bit and probably move Willpower Wednesdays to another night, which will mean I'll have to come up with a new name. I could have still cooked tonight, but it seemed like that might just be setting myself up for failure, you know?

This is short because I'm distracted with last night's AWESOME episode of Glee. I think this is by far my favorite episode yet.

I did do a couple of productive things tonight though. I cleaned up the kitchen. I got a roast ready for dinner tomorrow night. I also made up a batch of lotion trying to perfect it for my giveaway. Are you entered in to my giveaway? It going to be next to nothing HUGE!

No comments:

Post a Comment